didnt mean to plagiarize

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 23:44:27 EDT

"A simple way to check under hood clearance is to use pieces of clay or
Play-Doh (for you guys with kids) Make cones of the pieces and slowly
shut the hood. Not all the way at first, checking each time to drop the
hood closer to the fully closed position. This will let you know how far
the air cleaner/doohickey you've installed is out of spec.

Lance Martz"

Sorry, Lance, I didnt read all the way through my digests to see that
you had given the same advice that I did. I didnt want you to think
that I plagiarized or anything (I know how writers and editors are!)
Just shows that maybe we were both taught good tricks by knowledgeable
hot rodders!

Patrick