Re: Those Triangle Air filter thingies...

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 18:49:26 EDT

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com

>>I've got one of the Edelbrock triangle air filters on my '95 and I think
its 'bitchin. I like the round ones, but I wanted to be different and I got
a lot of complements when I was up at the Denver Truckfest on how well it
looked, along with my chrome valve cover breather. The # of the cleaner is
#1222 for the air filter and the chrome breather is a Mr Gasket slip in
unit. I'm now thinking of a polished stainless upper radiator hose (the kind
that you see on flat head V-8's) I'm checking on fabrication shops to see if
they can make one. I might have to go to a Rod shop. There is one thing I
need to ask the DML and that is: Do they make adapter plates for the Valve
Covers to adapt from the 10 hole to the older Mopar 8 hole so I can have
chrome valve covers on my V-8?