RE: RE: Tranny/Engine Oil cooler

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 21:21:48 EDT

Shaun,
To my best knowledge, Daks and Rams do not come with an oil cooler, I
installed B&M type oil coolers on both my 95 and 98. One on my 98 and TWO on
my
95. The second one on my 95 is installed just prior to the oil entering the
Vortech. This was done to drop the temperature of the supercharger and it
seems to
work well (more oil lines then you can count).
        Frank