RE: RE: buyer for Holloway Throttle Body (for Frank)

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 20:31:17 EDT

Robert,
The price for modifications (new or used TB's), will be between $50 - $100
dollars. I need to figure out the cost on material (throttle shafts and
plates). The price
will include shipping. The machine work is the same on a new as well as a
used TB, the only difference would be the cleaning and I would hope that
people
would try to clean their existing TB's as best they can. I will keep you
posted.

        Frank