RE: buyer for Holloway Throttle Body (for Frank)

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 18:11:21 EDT

Steve,
Here is where we are at. Bruce has the first modified throttle body and it
has stock plates. We have two additional TB's that have been modified and
have larger
plates. I didn't get a chance to install one on my 5.9 this last weekend but
it will happen this coming weekend. Bruce has also volunteered to install
the second
larger plate TB on his RT. We need to try the first TB that Bruce has on a
97/98 318. Once we perform the last series of tests, then we will put a list
together
of people that want the mods. I have about 8 cores at this time and can get
more. If someone wants a new TB, then I will just order a new TB, and ship a
new
modified one to the individual (my cost on a new TB is $206 so it would add
$206 to the cost) and they won't need to return one. If someone doesn't mind
an exchange TB, then we will just ship one out and you would need to return
your existing one. Some of the things we know so far, all TB's will get a
Stainless
Steel throttle shaft and new thinner plates (easier for me to machine).
Throttle bore sizes and possible mods to the intake manifold have not been
finalized.

        Frank