CB Installation

From: Charlie Alley (charl1@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 13:37:41 EDT

I faced the same problem when I put in my CB. There was just no place to
put it in my '98 reg cab. My solution was, since I have the 40-20-40
seat I put the CB on the back panel of the cab. It is easy to get to
with the center down and out of sight with the center up. Power wires
easily went under the door kick panels, and the antenna coax went though
a hole that is already in the floor covered with a rubber plug. By the
way since most CBs are mounted under the dash, they are usually hard to
hear and understand, with it mounted beside you it is a lot clearer.Any
questions I can send pictures.

Charlie in Houston