Exhaust for V-6 (Answers)

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 13:29:08 EDT

Mike,
I can't say how it sounds compared to glass packs because I have never had
it next to one with glass packs...But if you are looking for loudness, don't
go with the Gibson...it isn't as loud as the flowmaster, but it is much more
deep and rumbly...

Bob,
It is dual out the rear. I am planning on putting some pics on my website
when I get it updated..I am also making some recordings of exhaust so people
can hear how it sounds on a V6...It should be there within the week...I
ordered mine from RV Performance, they can match any competitor's price...I
don't have the phone number right in front of me but I will post it on the
DML later on tonight...

Ben
www.dakattack.com