Re: Beat by Chevy! Help!

From: RHR42169@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 17:58:20 EDT

<< He has a bone stock 96
  Chevy 1500.
  I have a truck with tons of mods. This guy is 18 and likes to race
  people. Everybody said I should race him. So here we are side by side
  until 70 MPH. Then like a fighter pilot that hit the afterburners, he
  just blew by like he flipped a switch. I'm talking like instant burst
  of speed. Whats up people???? >> >>

 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me where i can run this dude and i'll show him what
a 95 dak will do to him just let me fill the bottle and i'm ready.....

12.86@108 with single exaust, iron manifolds and not even pulleys.