Solar Yellow R/T available!!!!

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 17:47:43 EDT

I just got a call from my sister from Palmer Dodge in Atlanta .

She told me that they just got a Solar Yellow R/T Regular Cab in about half
an hour ago !!!

I qizzed her a bit to make sure she meant an R/T , and she said yes , so if
anyone is interested , call Palmer Dodge in Atlanta , GA , at 770-753-2991 .

She said it was going thru the prepping right now , but if you want one ,
might wanna jump .

When you get the thing , tell them that Suzanne Snyder sent you (my sis) so
I can maybe get a bird-dog fee :-)

Hope this is valuable to someone !!

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net