Re: Winshield Wipers under warranty?

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 12:34:22 EDT

At 04:44 PM 9/10/98 , you wrote:

>They are covered for a year or 12K whichever comes first, but even if
>the will I wouldn't do it. Go get som microedges from autozone they work
>a lot better

Nothing works better than free ones. :) Regular use of Rain-X will make
the cheapest blades work like the best ones. Well, I've never used the
cheapest blades so that's just a guess, but Rain-X is some good stuff.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6   3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

Childrens Book Titles You'll Never See-- "Daddy Left Mommy...And It's Your Fault"