EGR & PCV valves

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 11:18:02 EDT

Chris -

I'll go out on a limb here and say that it doesn't matter as far as
performance .
Unless it was feeding raw fuel or nitrous back into the TB , I don't think
that the amount of any type of gas that it would be recirculating would be
enough to effect performance one way or the other .

Next time you look at a Pro-Stock car , see where they have the vents in
the valve cover breathers routed to . Every time I see them , they have
them running all the way down and exiting the gases at the end of the
headers .

At 10:43 AM 9/9/1998 -0400, you wrote:
>Thanks jack, I didn't know thats how it worked that makes a little more
>sense. Is it good for a performance point to burn these gasses or does it
>not matter?
>
>Chris

Jack Hilton III

1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab (Black)

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html