96 CC Sport 5.2 auto

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 10:50:26 EDT

        The sales literature says my truck came with the factory
"limited slip" diff. How can I verify that? Label under the hood says
8.25.

        I want to add my name to the Transgo list. I also want to add my
name to the list of Y pipe folks.

        Has anyone figured out how to get an accurate measurement of the
hood to aircleaner distance? I can't figure out how to get in the engine
compartment with the hood down to get the measuring tape in there.
        The idea is to build an "enclosure" to attach to the underside
of the hood that would surround the 14" open element air filter and draw
air from the rear of the hood. I don't want to build it drop the hood
and crush engine parts or "dimple" the hood.

        Also awhile back I offered a complete set of stock Dakota Sport
wheels and tires for sale. These are the Chrome, semi directional, 6 lug
pattern, 15". They have 215/70X15 tires mounted, about 1000 miles on
them. The set is complete with lugs and Ram Head center covers. I had
one member interested in 2 wheels, he was going to widen for drag
racing. I would like to get rid of the whole set for $300. Anybody
interested?

Thanks,
        Jon H