RE: Scan Tool Buy

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 10:21:32 EDT

DML,
I poked into the diacom website to see about their scan tool. The diacom +
system is good for 91-99 chrysler products (go figure) And has a real time
graphing capability with up to 30 parameters displayed at one time... Its a
little pricey at 600+ bucks. No capability to write to the EMC and no
future plans for that (can you say federally regulated...) Does Scan Tool
have graphng capability? Ive got a 100K mile warranty (dont ask) so I
probably wont "need" this thing for a while so it seems expensive for a
"toy"...
On another topic, workin on a New Hand prototype after getting laughed at
with the Vulcan model. Its called Mojo Hand... May be on to something
here...flows 14% better after porting and seems to open doors that were
previously closed...but I keep getting this purple fog in the cab when I use
it...
BKB