RE: Re: 14"FABM ......revisited

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 09:38:12 EDT

No big deal, but it's the other way around - that's the "intake" side
of the pcv system - at least according to the service manual. Since I
don't have it in front of me, I'm probably wrong, but I think that's
the way it goes, I think. Easy enough to tell - pull the hose off of
the air bonnet , give it a little gas and see if there's pressure or
vacuum.

Tate