RE: R/T Toe In and welcome

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 09:49:38 EDT

Paul,
I have virtually the same truck in 98 format. (no ohead console or big
mirrors though). My truck also came complete with bad alignment, unblaanced
tires and a right front tire with a flat spot. The dealer put the alignment
right (Ive had it independently checked) But, I forgot to ask the shop what
the specs are. The flat spot was considered "marginal" to normal by the
tire shop and isnt worth hassling over (very slight vibration @ 85-95mph)
and its going away as I drive. My transmission is spotless with no leakage.
Even with the good alignment Im still seeing what I consider "abnormal" tire
wear in the form of feathering on the front tires. Then again, Ive been
doing a little abnormal driving too...
Welcome to the list, Have you registered your R/T at the R/T registry via
Tim May??
Bruce K Bridges
98 R/T CC deep amethyst