Re: Spinning a 6'er

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 14:46:13 EDT

At 07:03 PM 9/10/98 , you wrote:

>What kinda spins do ya'll get out of your 6'ers... I've never been able
>to smoke the tires or anything ('course they are brand new) but I can
>spin the heck out of 'em going out of the driveway. Never been able to
>get past 2nd spinning 'em though. What about you guys?

I have an automatic (we don't need to dump no steenking clutch) and I can
chirp tires under just about any conditions only pressing the pedal about
3/4 of the way to the floor. If I really mash my motor I can leave rubber
till it shifts into second. Nothing past that though. I can't imagine some
of the V8ers out there saying the can't spin their tires. Are you guys sure
your pushing the right pedal? :)

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6   3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

When I talk dirty to a woman it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to me it's $3.95 a minute.