Re: 180 Thermostat, low antifreeze?

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 14:35:36 EDT

At 01:45 PM 9/10/98 , you wrote:

>I looked under the hood after I got
>home, and had a full antifreeze reservoir. Days later, it was below
>add. I added. I just looked again, after a while, and it's below add
>again. I can't find a leak, there's never any antifreeze where I park.
>Could it be burning off somehow?

Robert, does the level just go down to a certain point and stay there, or
will it keep going down and down till you add more 'freeze? If it just goes
down to a certain level, it may be just seeking its own level (maybe
because of the new thermostat) by blowing out the overflow tube as you drive.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6   3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

When I talk dirty to a woman it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to me it's $3.95 a minute.