Re: Spinning a 6'er

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 14:49:51 EDT

Sometimes I can sit and smoke and lay a patch for basically as long as I want.
Sometimes I can't. Today coming out of the bank, I could. It was a fun sight in
the rear view mirror. :-)
Robert- Getting new tires/wheels soon, evenly distributing current tires all over
North Carolina.

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm