Re: RPM Dakota for sale

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 13:40:22 EDT

Sean,

Hate to lose ya to this list, man, but, a man's gotta do what a man's
gotta do. I certainly understand the desire for the muscle car.

If you're interested , my '71 Javelin SST that I bought ordered from the
factory in Kenosha, is in my garage. It's got a 305 in it but I know
where there's a nice 401 available. Never seen road salt or a wreck.

You've certainly been a great help to me and, I'm sure, many others on
the list. Stop in once in a while and let us know how it's going.

L8R

Richard in San Antonio

On Fri, 11 Sep 1998 06:40:25 -0400 Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com writes:
>Hey fellas. How's everybody doin'. Signed on via digest just long
>enough
>to post that my truck is for sale. Loved the truck while I've had it
>but
>it's not what I need. I'll be gettin' a pre-1973 muscle car this time
>around. I would have ended up replacing just about everything on the
>truck
>so it's just makin' more sense to start from something closer to what
>want.
>
>Should anybody know someone in the market for a clean, well-cared for
>Dakota the specs and info can be seen at http://surf.to/dakota-forsale
>.
>I'm askin' $13950. 20k miles and the only thing I'm keepin' is the
>MSD
>stuff and the CD player.
>
>My webpage is replaced temporarily with this "for sale" page. After
>the
>truck sells I'll be restoring the page back. As I won't be updating
>it any
>longer if anybody would like to "take over" any portion of it to add
>their own page I'd be more than happy to zip up the files and post 'em
>for
>download or email 'em over. I'd really like to see the DragTruk page
>continue most of all. If any of you dragstrip junkies wanna take that
>page
>I'd be real happy. I'll hang around on digest for a day or so. Best
>place
>to catch me via email is the work address.
>
>Been a blast being part of this little (grown alot since I originally
>signed on tho) Dakota family. In a way I'll be sorry to go <sniff
>sniff>.
>8^)
>
>L8R
>
>****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******
>
>sean meldrum
>Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
>Email @ Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com
>webpage: http://surf.to/dakota-forsale

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]