RE: Power Chips

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 12:46:01 EDT

Jack and DML,
YES water is a problem. I got my JETII back from JET yesterday with the old
"no problem found" diagnosis. I called and the tech said it probably got
wet and now it is dry... I used dielectric grease around the connector to
avoid this situation next time it rains/I wash the truck. Im also going to
install a shield over the computer to keep liquid water away!
BKB