Re: Ram Air or Blower?

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 11:33:37 EDT

Only problem is guys, my book listed the compression psi the same for the
normal 2.2 as the turbo. I had to test compression once on the car and it was
fine. I can 't remember what the numbers were but I do remember that they
were supposed to be the same turbo or not. I do also know that the
compression ratio soared when the turbo was at full boost. This wasn't a
normal turbo engine, so it may have been different for it. It was the Shelby
Turbo IV engine with the huge turbo and the variable vanes. The car rocked.
I'd love to see a Dak with a pair of those monsters on it. I understand
Garret is now making variable vane turbos. Chrysler sold the license to
Honda... bummer.

Shaun H.