Re: Ram Air or Blower?

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 11:21:00 EDT

   I fully understand the traction question. My little Shadow had a hell of a
time getting any when you floored the pedal. It could break the tires loose
through 3 gears. It needed to be 4WD. If I were to try and put together a
track monster twin turbo V8 I would start with a 4x4 with dual anti-slip
diff's. It would be nice to see a truck light up all four wheels. You'd
certainly get the respect of the guy racing next to you... ^_^

Shaun H.