RPM Dakota for sale

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 06:40:25 EDT

Hey fellas. How's everybody doin'. Signed on via digest just long enough
to post that my truck is for sale. Loved the truck while I've had it but
it's not what I need. I'll be gettin' a pre-1973 muscle car this time
around. I would have ended up replacing just about everything on the truck
so it's just makin' more sense to start from something closer to what I
want.

Should anybody know someone in the market for a clean, well-cared for
Dakota the specs and info can be seen at http://surf.to/dakota-forsale .
I'm askin' $13950. 20k miles and the only thing I'm keepin' is the MSD
stuff and the CD player.

My webpage is replaced temporarily with this "for sale" page. After the
truck sells I'll be restoring the page back. As I won't be updating it any
longer if anybody would like to "take over" any portion of it to add to
their own page I'd be more than happy to zip up the files and post 'em for
download or email 'em over. I'd really like to see the DragTruk page
continue most of all. If any of you dragstrip junkies wanna take that page
I'd be real happy. I'll hang around on digest for a day or so. Best place
to catch me via email is the work address.

Been a blast being part of this little (grown alot since I originally
signed on tho) Dakota family. In a way I'll be sorry to go <sniff sniff>.
8^)

L8R

****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******

sean meldrum