Re: Torsion bars

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 20:40:20 EDT

1 - 2 inches is the most you will get out out cranking the torsion bars.
Just remember that you are changing some of the front end geometry. You are
increasing the tension on the ball joints and the angle of the CV axles,
reducing their life.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dakota Sport 4x4
WWW.GeoCities.Com/MotorCity/Downs/9219