RE: RE: Mopar chips

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 21:17:48 EDT

Hennessey has a new computer (actually a complete new MOPAR computer
with custom programming) for the Durango 5.9 (which I should have in my
hot little hands soon) which is tuned to take advantage of premium fuel,
and the improved flow from the headers and intake in his "stage I" kit.
He just re-flashes the computer if you'd like to add a blower later
(stage II - 350hp), or blower and heads (stage III - 400 hp). Nice kit,
and is much cleaner than the Jet "barnacle" approach. It looks just like
the MOPAR computer to the DRB II, and you actually use the DRB to code
in the vehicle serial number and mileage. I have one for the Viper, and
it gets rid of a bunch of other stuff like the stupid 1-4 skip shift,
seatbelt warning buzzer, as well as fattening up the fuel curve for the
intake and header mods...

 Wonder if he'd be interested in doing one for the Dak?

Craig