Re: Get over it!

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 23:01:19 EDT

At 06:45 PM 9/11/98 -0400, you wrote:

> I was told by a young friend at work, that my name is still appearing
> on your list. The same childish comments from intellectual midgets like
> Mike d. or is it Mike Z. this week? Talk about a insecure little boy.Mikey
> should thank me,because I see he has dropped his ever so weak home boy
> routine ,after I told him to stop being such a slave to pop culture.Of
> course,Mike is rather short in stature and any one over 6 feet knows
> what a attitude the little men of the world have.Now it is time for
> all DML sheep to seek closure from Tony/Amanda.Think real hard and you
> might come up with something more creative than a cheap shot on someone
> who has been off the list for nearly four months.
>
> P.S.I did buy a Honda, well a Acura to be exact. A NSX, ever hear of it?
> Oh, I know you blow those "rice burners" off the road all the time.
> Tony

WTF??????

I was not here when you were on the list, and I doubt you will ever see
this, nor do I care. But what the HELL is your problem?....Do you feel
that because you paid $90,000 for a car a 'Vette or a Viper could kick your
ass with, that makes you special???? Oh yeah, I happen to remember a
certain Ram on Sean's page that ran 12's....Hehe..I hope you find him one
day and become royally embarrassed!!

btw - I would NEVER pay 90 grand for a Honda!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian

"What in the depths of your ignorance
do you want now?!?!?!?!?!" - Spaceghost