Get over it!

From: akelly@tir.com
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 18:45:49 EDT

  I was told by a young friend at work, that my name is still appearing
  on your list. The same childish comments from intellectual midgets like
  Mike d. or is it Mike Z. this week? Talk about a insecure little boy.Mikey
  should thank me,because I see he has dropped his ever so weak home boy
  routine ,after I told him to stop being such a slave to pop culture.Of
  course,Mike is rather short in stature and any one over 6 feet knows
  what a attitude the little men of the world have.Now it is time for
  all DML sheep to seek closure from Tony/Amanda.Think real hard and you
  might come up with something more creative than a cheap shot on someone
 who has been off the list for nearly four months.

 P.S.I did buy a Honda, well a Acura to be exact. A NSX, ever hear of it?
 Oh, I know you blow those "rice burners" off the road all the time.
 Tony
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)