RE: re:JBA and the burning rubber smell

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Sat Sep 12 1998 - 10:13:19 EDT

Sorry to be coming back with a "I can't believe you can't smoke the
tires..." type of reply, but can you really tell no difference in
performance? Other people have made similar posts about no
performance increase, so I don't doubt your opinion at all.

May I ask - do you often go to WOT when driving your truck? Driving
habits in general? The magazine article that another member refered
to (Mopar Action, I think) was talking about good hp and torque gains
from these headers.

The performance gains from the MP headers and Y-pipe were quite
noticeable - maybe with a Y-pipe, your gains would be more noticeable
too - who knows.

Tate