Re: Get over it!

From: Magnum Dakota (black318dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 12 1998 - 09:43:18 EDT

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water, the mouth of
jaws opens again. Im sure this loser never unsubscribed, and has been
sitting at home just waiting for the chance to pop up again. As for
the NSX, I dont believe it either. The guy probably gave up his truck
because the repo man came and took it. So Tony/Amanda, go back to
trying to fix up your Yugo and leave the list alone.
George

---akelly@tir.com wrote:

> I was told by a young friend at work, that my name is still
appearing
> on your list. The same childish comments from intellectual midgets
like
> Mike d. or is it Mike Z. this week? Talk about a insecure little
boy.Mikey
> should thank me,because I see he has dropped his ever so weak home
boy
> routine ,after I told him to stop being such a slave to pop
culture.Of
> course,Mike is rather short in stature and any one over 6 feet knows
> what a attitude the little men of the world have.Now it is time for
> all DML sheep to seek closure from Tony/Amanda.Think real hard and
you
> might come up with something more creative than a cheap shot on
someone
> who has been off the list for nearly four months.
>
> P.S.I did buy a Honda, well a Acura to be exact. A NSX, ever hear
of it?
> Oh, I know you blow those "rice burners" off the road all the time.

> Tony

> (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via
Jaek and
> (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to
say, the
> /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in
fact be an
> / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this
message was
> * ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu
domain, it
> ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the
world.