Re: Need some help

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 12 1998 - 16:30:19 EDT

1. I have a 93 but my speakers do this EVERY day, after i hit a bump they
come on sometimes but I've just learned to live with it since the rear
speakers suck anyway and I've replaced the fronts.

2. That is your clutch fan engageing its normal and there's nothing you can
really do to fix it.

3. You can run the vents a few minutes with the ac off to let them dry out
or you can spray a can of lysol in the intakes to kill the mold.

4. Try a 14" K&N air cleaner and a new exaust system from the cat back.