O2 sensors Easy Fix?

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Sat Sep 12 1998 - 17:27:01 EDT

Insted of trying to re-invent the wheel cant one just remove the cat if that is
what you are trying to do, leave the sensor after the converter in the pipe, and
find the correct value resistor to insert in series or parallel depending on
whether the voltage needs to be higher or lower after the cat a and the computer
will read a voltage an exact percentage higher or lower which ever is correct and
will never know the cat is not working. The voltage will vary in step with the
other sensors. Seems like a simple solution to me.
Jim in Waco
I have some experience with PCMs and OBDII in general, and O2 simulators