Re: Austin-area Dodge dealers...

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Sat Sep 12 1998 - 17:04:51 EDT

I drive 75 miles each way from Waco to Lampassas for the best deal I ever found.
Dave is cheaper than any other dealer out of 6 in Central Texas. He has an 800 number.
Call Dave at Benny Boyd CPDJE before you buy. It ain't that farr from Austin either.
If you want they will put headers or catback exhaust or most other Mopar accessories on
for you. NO hassel!
Jim in Waco