Wheels

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 01:34:05 EDT

Someone was talking about this a couple of weeks ago, but I'm at work and
can't browse the archives. I believe someone was wanting to change bolt
patterns to make more wheels aplicable to their Dak. Was the solution to take
the wheel setup (I forget the right word for it -doh) from an earlier Dak,
say late eighties, and install it on their Dak. I've a '93 and a friend is
selling the wheels off his Cobra. I normally wouldn't go to the trouble w/
change like this, but at $600 for the set w/ tires it's not an opportunity I'd
like to pass up if I can help it.

Would those wheels even work on a '93 Dak? The bolt pattern is 5"x4.5" and
the backspacing is 5.95".

Thanks for the help.

Mike S.
Nashville