Re: Austin-area Dodge dealers...

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 11:05:37 EDT

Elmer,
I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. But, you bought the truck new
right? If so, you have been screwed by the dealer and are entitled to a full
refund. Make them buy it back from you. Get every penny back. One of the
reasons that I bought my truck at Maxwell's is that my wife works in
Georgetown and had heard several horror stories from her customers about
Ramey. That and Heart of Texas Dodge was unwilling to come off of MSRP and
their markup on top of that.
John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2, auto, lots of other stuff