Re: Austin-area Dodge dealers...

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 21:33:03 EDT

John Neff wrote:

> Elmer,
> I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. But, you bought the truck new
> right? If so, you have been screwed by the dealer and are entitled to a full
> refund. Make them buy it back from you. Get every penny back. One of the
> reasons that I bought my truck at Maxwell's is that my wife works in
> Georgetown and had heard several horror stories from her customers about
> Ramey. That and Heart of Texas Dodge was unwilling to come off of MSRP and
> their markup on top of that.
> John
> 98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2, auto, lots of other stuff
Actually, Elmer is my dad's name. Maxwell is a very good dealership and
since buying my truck I have gotten it serviced there. Since the
purchase of my truck I have acquanted myself w/ the parts department of
maxwell and they are very knowledgable. that is were I will buy my next
truck from, but when I went to look they didn't have a single v8 on the
lot, and since I live in leander Ramey was closer.