Ions in my 88'

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 21:47:45 EDT

Hey ya'lls
I ordered the Ion headlight conversion kit from Autooptiks, and installed
them. They didn't fit quite right. They seem to be about a millimeter too big
in the corners. They don't seem to fit in the little black things (you sealed
beam guys know what I'm talking about =). I'm gonna' call em' and see if
maybe they sent me the wrong one, or there is some trick to getting
these things to go in. I dunno. They work alright and I compensated for
the funny angle they are sitting at, but I really want them to fit right. I'm
gonna' be pissed of they don't work and I have to send them back. What
do you guys think?

-mike d.