Re: Cd changer

From: DkotaKid@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 21:55:38 EDT

If you want a "stealth" installation with no real loss of space, put it under
the passenger seat. Now my install was in a club cab, but with a Kenwood 10CD
changer. It took a little work, but I set it up so you could NOT see the
changer unless the pass. seat was slid all the way up. But since it had that
"easy slide" seat (or whatever it's called) popping out the magazine was quite
easy. Of course, with 10CDs in there, you didn't need to pop it out too often.

Just my Mopar-powered 2 cents,
Andy