OBDII information

From: Scott Mueller (scottmueller@compuserve.com)
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 22:29:19 EDT

Jon and all,

For those of you looking for more information about OBDII, I have two
excellent sources I use all the time.

One is from Chrysler, it is called "On Board Diagnostics II Student
Workbook", number 81-699-95162 and is just one of the many technical
training manuals available through them. Call Chrysler Motors Service
Publications at (800-890-4038) to order yourself this book.

The other book I have is from GM STG (Service Technology Group), it is
called "On-Board Diagnostics - Generation Two (OBDII)", number 16030.02-1=
=2E
you can obtain. GM training materials are available from a company called=

MascoTech Marketing Services (800-393-4831).

These two inexpensive books will go a long way towards an OBDII education=
!
Scott.