Thanks for the welcome

From: Scott Mueller (scottmueller@compuserve.com)
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 22:29:18 EDT

Steve,

>Long time, no see. It's great to hear from you again. Many thanks for th=
o2 sensor info as I'm going to install a TEST pipe soon on my 98 R/T. BTW=
,
do you still have your TTA, I remember you and your plethora of info from=

the GNTType list several years back...

Thanks for the welcome! Indeed I do still have the TTA, although I haven'=
driven it much lately. I've been messing with an Impala SS, Caprice 9C1,
and most recently a Jeep GC 5.9 Limited in the mean time. It seems like
this list is the best for Magnum performance tips, which is why I'm here
even though I don't have a Dak. I'm glad to see you still have a TTA, and=
rare hardtop at that! Scott.