RE: RE: JET Stage II

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 10:37:17 EDT

Colin,
The truck can hit the rev limiter like a ton of bricks, not a gentle way to
"slow it down" but effective. I try to avoid it though. I drive the truck
hard. Thats why I bought it. Id still like more top end power, it seems to
be lacking at 4000-5500 rpm. Then again its pulling 2 tons around...
BKB on the quest...