RE: JET Stage II

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 13:50:56 EDT

Seth,
Youd need to call JET about the 99 issue. Ive heard that the 99 comp code
is different still from the 97-98...
I can say that after adding ram air w/ a drop in K&N to the stock box,
headers, A Holloway special throttle body and the JETII module I am lovin
the performance of the R?T. Before the mods it seemed like it needed a
"wakeup call". Since all the mods were done early in the motors life (Ive
only got 5K on it now) and it was probably still breaking in, im not sure
which one was the "best" but Ive scrubbed at least 1/2 second off of my E/T
and the truck sometimes accelerates so hard it feels like a free breathing
big block (not all the time under all conditions mind you). I wish I could
say which mod made the most improvement, but im going to have to sort that
out later.
BKBridges
98 R/TCC
E/T@ 3500 miles: 15.3/89.9mph @ 90deg F and 90% RH, sea level w/o the JETII.