RE: Shelby dual exhaust

From: Braxton, John (jbraxton@gmgw.com)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 12:45:00 EDT

<<I looked at a Shelby Durango in a magazine today and they said it had dual
exhaust. Wonder if it is a catback or true duals. This is the supercharged
one.
I also read an article on the 99 Grand Cherokee 4.7. The report said the
new
engine ran smoother and quieter than the 360 but didn't have near the
torque!
Jim in Waco>>

Boy, that was one hot ride! I would love to park it next to my 89 Shelby
Dakota.......
but I better put the money (43,000+) into building a house one day.

John Braxton
1989 Shelby Dakota (only 2,635 miles)