Re: Austin-area Dodge dealers...

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 11:28:16 EDT

When I was looking to buy, I also found that they did not have any V8 Daks.
I had to order the truck, which my sales man was wanting to do anyway since
he knew that they would never order a truck configured the way I wanted to
add to their inventory. I had to test drive a white 97 4x4 Sport+ at Heart
of Texas that was so far out of alignment it wasn't funny.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, lots of goodies

<snip>
Actually, Elmer is my dad's name. Maxwell is a very good dealership and
since buying my truck I have gotten it serviced there. Since the
purchase of my truck I have acquanted myself w/ the parts department of
maxwell and they are very knowledgable. that is were I will buy my next
truck from, but when I went to look they didn't have a single v8 on the
lot, and since I live in leander Ramey was closer.
<unsnip>