RE: AirAid induction

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 11:36:17 EDT

I'm not using their kit, but I made my own. I like it allot. There is a
picture of it at:
http://lonestar.texas.net/~jndneff/dakota/dakota.html
The cost was much more reasonable than the AirAid kit. The filter was
@$50.00, the tube came from Home Depot for $4.70 and the rubber couple also
came from Home Depot for $7.80.
The performance difference was just what I was looking for. Much smoother on
the throttle and better throttle response at all speeds, especially highway.
Mileage difference, if there is one is negligible.
John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, lots of other goodies

<snip
    I was wondering if anyone is using one of AirAid's induction
systems. What is your impression of it?.

<unsnip>