Re: www.dodgedakota.com

From: Chris Hindy (chindy@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 12:24:00 EDT

> Hey all:
>
> Just thought I'd type in http://www.dodgedakota.com tonight (I'm pretty =
> bored) and it brings a page up that says this will be the future home of =
> dodgedakota.com. Anybody on the list buy the sight? What else could it =
> be about. I'll try to check it periodically to see if anybody puts =
> anything up.

I did a 'whois' for that doamin, and got this back:

<begin whois response>
[Query: dodgedakota.com, Server: whois.internic.net]

Registrant:
Myron Stanwood & Scot Weise (DODGEDAKOTA-DOM)
   PO BOX 742
   NISSWA, MN 56468-0742
   US

   Domain Name: DODGEDAKOTA.COM

   Administrative Contact:
      Stanwood, Myron (MS16711) waterski@USLINK.NET
      218-829-9110 (FAX) 218-568-5361
   Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      NTX Special Site 1 (NTX1-ORG) TABNetHostmaster@TABNET.NET
      707 256-1999
Fax- - -
   Billing Contact:
      Stanwood, Myron (MS16711) waterski@USLINK.NET
      218-829-9110 (FAX) 218-568-5361

   Record last updated on 05-Sep-98.
   Record created on 05-Sep-98.
   Database last updated on 14-Sep-98 03:47:16 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NSX.NTX.NET 209.1.144.216
   NSC.NTX.NET 204.107.140.15
<end whois response>

Looks like it was only registered recently by two private individuals . . .
they ring any bells with you guys?

cheers
-ch