RE: S bolt alternative was:AirAid induction

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 12:33:27 EDT

Instead of creating a new "S" bolt, I removed the stock hold down, flipped
it upsidedown, put in a longer 1/4-20 screw in the sheet metal bracket and
re-installed it. Now the bracket is under the top of the aircleaner hat. I
also added 1/4" spacer under the hat )between hat an TB) to mke up for the
bracket thickness. seems to work well AND its easier to go back to stock
config (no "lost" parts...)
BKB