O2 sensors and OBDII (via digest)

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 14:42:22 EDT

> You may have already read my other response about the module, but I
>think it'll work as is, since I'm going to be using the output from
>the front sensor. In theory, with the cat removed both sensors
>should be reading the same anyway, so I'll still be using a sensor, but
>I'll just be tapping off of the one that's already there.

     OH! Ok. Yer all set then. You've probably told me this b4 but my
sieve-like brain lost the info. 8^) You're right...the rear sensor will
almost mirror the front one so you're cool.

Signin' off now fellas. Jon has graciously agreed to take over the
DragTruk page. Thanks Jon....I've got it zipped up and will ftp or post
soon. Garret Lewis requested the FABM page as he has done this mod. I'm
going to zip and post that as well. If Garret doesn't mind if anybody else
wants to mirror this page on their own site and add their own touches to
the page I'll have the .zip file location posted here for the DML. Email
me offlist if there is interest.

Oh...by the way fellas. Old LA style small block Mopar valve covers bolt
on to the Magnum! Did mine this weekend. Edelbrock signature series
chrome. I figured I'd have 'em left over once I sold the truck as wasn't
going to spend the money to try my adapter idea now that it's for sale.
Left the Magnum gaskets in place and used a silocone sealant on the bottom
of the new valve covers. Just let it set up a bit b4 I torqued 'em down.
They look pretty sweet with the chrome air can and new chrome valve cover
breather. I'll post pics for anyone interested once I get 'em. Just an
FYI.

Talk to ya soon.

****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******

sean meldrum