Re: Supercharger on a RT? Any pics out there?

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 20:47:51 EDT

<< I may have missed it, but I didn't see any exhaust mods on that R/T >>

There weren't. Like I said on my page, once he makes his engine alittle more
efficient I think it's really gonna scream... You should take notice to his
MPH more than his ET... that's where the power's at.

I have true dual exhaust on my truck, so the restriction is minimal. :)