Re: Need More Crome

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 08:50:12 EDT

Gary Hedlin wrote:

> My 98 dakota sport looks pretty good, but I wanted to get some more chrome
> on it. I like how the SLT's look, but I dont want to pay the SLT price,
> Does annyone sell the chrome bumpers, or is it a "mopar only" part? How
> much would this cost me?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gary Hedlin
> 98 dakota sport v6 4 speed auto

Gary, I have a Rear Chrome Step Bumper off of my 98 SLT. Its in perfect
condition.I took it off to install a Roll Pan. Let me know if your
interested. My front Bumper may also be available. What color is your
truck maybe we could work out a deal on the front. (Thats funny I bought
a truck with the Chrome but want to change to the color match look and
you the opisite) Where you from? Let me know, Bob