Sport to MAGNUM R/T conversion

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 14:50:59 EDT

Sense I already have the R/T rearend and gears (9.25,3.92SG). I'm
considering converting my 98 5 speed Sport to the Magnum R/T. The
conversion process requires the R/T cam and springs, headers of
course and new Magnum R/T decals. I still have the 318 and have
been very satisfied with the power,torque and MPG. I know to
complete the process I'll have to have a Mopar or Jett stage II
computer.
        The Mopar engineers seem to agree on a 50 hp increase w/all
the hardware mods stated (less the decals). Has anyone on the DML
considered or done this?

GS

98 5.2L 5spd 3.92SG
P&P TB HM FIPK